In today’s changing business scenario, Business must have to react on opportunities as and when arise. Sometime, you have to convert your problems into an Opportunity.
VIPSha can help to maintain and implement PeopleSoft Application through it's trained Technical & Business consultants. VIPSha's Team Member has helped many companies and given state of the Art Solutions to PeopleSoft SCM Application - primarily PeopleSoft Order Management and PeopleSoft Inventory.
- Scope Analysis, Project Plan, Resource Plan
- Implementation of PeopleSoft Applications
- Fit/Gap Analysis - Modification / Customization
- Database Administration
- Data Conversion
- Unit Test, Integration Test, User Acceptance, QA Acceptance, Performance Test & CRP
- Production Support
- Complete Modification to Pick, Pack and Ship Process.
- New_SHIP - New Job PeopleSoft Job for Pick, Pack and Ship:
- INPLDMND - Reservation Process
- INS6000 - Pick Plan
- V_MSRHLD - to check for MSR Status (Check Out time)
- INPBCONF - Pick confirmation
- V_BOLHLD - to check for BOL Check Out time for Label Customers.
- INPDDEPL - Depletion Process
- Design and Development of Box Logic
- Production Planning and Red Pepper Process. Modified PLS1000.sqr, PLS2000.sqr and PLS2001.sqr.
- Re-Designed PPA Module (Projected Profit Analysis) to create a PPA with Temp. Customer and Temp. Product. Using PPA, Company can calculate how much Profit they can make.
- Written a Techno - functional spec for Freight Report. This Report calculates the Freight cost per order per customer and then feeds into PPA. Modified / rewritten number of SQLs to enhance Performance of the System.
- Integration Testing with PeopleSoft and Third Party Applications like Fedex, Softshare, etc.
- Designed Express Pick
- Material Picking Feedback
- Picking confirmation
- Ship Container / Serial IDs
- Ship Container
- Serial Ids
- Container Association Proc
Developed Transaction Report to maintain an Audit Trail of specific changes made to a Sales Order and then to provide the capability of reporting on those changes. (Using User Defined AUDIT Record Definition).